From June 1, 2021, the updated rules for visiting the spa with children come into force!
Please consider them when planning your holiday:
- Children on the territory of AMBER SPA can only be subject to the generally established rules - it is forbidden to run and dive from the sides in the wet area. It is necessary to maintain silence and not disturb the atmosphere of tranquility.
- There is a “Children's Hour” on the territory of AMBER SPA (children under the age of 10 can stay in the SPA until 14:00).
- Minors can only stay in the AMBER SPA when accompanied by an adult, and be under the constant supervision of an accompanying person.
- A visit to the wet area of AMBER SPA is possible only with a bathing suit and slippers with rubber soles.
- When visiting the spa with children under 3 years of age, a special swimming diaper must be used (also available from the spa administrator).
- Spa treatments, cosmetology and manicure services are not provided to minors.
Please follow the latest news on our website and current publications in our social networks.