These Rules for Visiting the KAISERHOF Aqua Complex are binding on all visitors (hereinafter referred to as “guests”) when visiting the AMBER SPA.
1. Visitors under the age of 18 can visit the AMBER SPA aquacomplex only if accompanied by an adult (who has reached the age of 18), who takes responsibility for compliance with all the rules set forth and the safe stay of the minor he accompanies.
2. On the territory of the AMBER SPA center there are children's hours. Young Guests under the age of 14 are allowed to stay on the territory of the SPA until 16:00, accompanied by their parents or other persons who are the legal representatives of minors (18 years and older), who are obliged to continuously monitor the behavior of minors on the territory of the aqua complex, and comply with them the established rules of the spa. Children aged 14 to 18 are allowed to stay on the territory of the SPA until 22:00 only accompanied by their parents or other persons who are the legal representatives of minors (18 years and older), who are obliged to continuously monitor the behavior of minors on the territory of the aqua complex, and compliance with the established rules of the spa.
3. Children under 3 years old can visit the aqua complex only if they have a special diaper for swimming.
4. Employees of the AMBER SPA center have the right to ask for an identity card to identify the age of the visitor.
5. Swimming in the pool is possible only in swimming suits: swimming trunks, swimming shorts, swimsuits (for women) and rubber slippers (slates, crocs). Long hair should be tied up in a bun or with a swimming cap.
6. For safety reasons, it is prohibited in the aqua complex:
6.1. Running, jumping, pushing, jumping off the side, making excessive noise, giving false signals for help.
6.2. Dive and submerge underwater while holding your breath.
6.3. Create an obstacle on the water to other guests and employees of the spa.
6.4. Enter the water with chewing gum.
6.5. Jump from the side of the pool, play in the water, perform other actions that may interfere with or endanger the life and health of the guest, other guests and employees of the spa center.
6.6. Visit the aqua complex without bathing clothes and / or special shoes provided for by these Rules.
6.7. Visit the aquacomplex with long flowing hair.
6.8. Visit the aquacomplex with open wounds and other damage to the skin.
6.9. Visit the aqua complex to persons with obvious signs of a health disorder, persons showing inappropriate behavior, as well as persons who are in a state of alcoholic or drug intoxication.
6.10. It is forbidden to bring to the territory of the aqua complex:
- animals, birds, reptiles and insects;
- all types: weapons, explosive, flammable, poisonous, radioactive and toxic substances, personal protective equipment (gas cartridges, stun guns, etc.);
- audio equipment and other sources of loud noise;
- piercing and cutting objects, glass objects and other fragile objects that give fragments;
- alcohol and drugs;
- medicines and medicines;
- drinks and food.
7. It is not recommended to visit the aqua complex AMBER SPA for the following persons:
- pregnant women in late pregnancy;
- persons with pacemakers and heart diseases;
- persons with increased skin sensitivity to chlorinated water;
- having contraindications to visiting swimming pools for health reasons;
- with other diseases that can worsen during a long stay in the water.
8. KAISERHOF LLC is not responsible for the loss/damage/destruction of guest property left unattended.
Valuables are recommended to be deposited in a safe deposit box at the spa administrator.
9. After using the lockers, the keys must be returned to the spa administrator.
10. When visiting the aqua complex, guests are required to observe the rules of general and personal hygiene, including keeping the body clean and taking a shower before visiting the aqua complex.
11. Water temperature, chlorine content, pH level in the pool bowl and jacuzzi bowl are maintained within the established sanitary and epidemiological standards and cannot be changed at the request of guests.
12. It is forbidden to touch, turn on, turn off and adjust any engineering and technical equipment.
13. Peculiarities of using the aquacomplex by minors (children):
13.1. The use of the territory of the aqua complex by minors is allowed only if accompanied by parents or other persons who are the legal representatives of minors who are obliged to continuously monitor the behavior of minors on the territory of the aqua complex AMBER SPA.
13.2. Responsibility for the safety and preservation of health and life of minors on the territory of the aquatic complex is borne solely by the adults accompanying them.
13.3. On a monthly basis, in accordance with the established schedule, sanitation and maintenance of the premises and equipment of the aquatic complex is carried out.
In order to avoid injuries and a threat to human life and health, an employee of the spa center may remove visitors from the aqua complex area who do not comply with the Rules for visiting the aqua complex.
Dear visitors, we ask you to follow these Rules, and your emotions from the rest will be only positive!