These Rules for visiting the KAISERHOF solarium are binding on all visitors (hereinafter - "guests") when visiting the AMBER SPA.
The spa administrator may ask the visitor to present an identity document to identify the visitor's age.
2. Before visiting a solarium, you must consult a doctor: tanning in a solarium is strictly contraindicated for people taking tranquilizers, antidepressants, non-steroidal pain relievers, antibiotics. These drugs increase the sensitivity of the skin to light and can trigger allergies. Also, a solarium is contraindicated for people with a large number of moles on the skin, tumors, fibroids.
3. Observe the minimum interval between tanning sessions - it should be at least 48 hours. It is not recommended to sunbathe on the day of your tanning session.
4. Before tanning, it is necessary to remove makeup from the face, as well as from the body moisturizers and other products, since they may contain SPF-factor, which prevents an even and deep tan. We also recommend removing jewelry.
5. For breast protection, use special stickers on the chest - stikini (provided free of charge by the spa staff).
6. During the session, it is necessary to use special glasses, this will protect the delicate retina of the eyes from UV radiation. It is also advisable to remove contact lenses.
7. For sensitive skin of the lips, it is advisable to use a balm with a UV filter. Wear a cotton cap by the spa staff in order to avoid dry hair, and as a result, hair breakage and dullness.
8. It is forbidden to combine cosmetic procedures (skin cleansing, peeling, epilation) with tanning, as these procedures greatly increase the sensitivity of the skin and can lead to burns.
9. It is forbidden to visit the solarium for persons exhibiting inappropriate behavior, as well as persons in a state of alcoholic or drug intoxication.
10. It is forbidden to touch, turn on, turn off and adjust any engineering equipment.
Dear visitors, we ask you to follow these Rules, and your emotions from the rest will only be positive!