In addition to the general Rules for visiting the spa center, the visitor is obliged to comply with the established rules for visiting the thermal complex:
- Visitors under the age of 18 can visit the AMBER SPA thermal complex only if accompanied by an adult (over the age of 18), who takes responsibility for compliance with all the rules set forth and the safe stay of the minor he accompanies.
- On the territory of the AMBER SPA center there are children's hours. Young Guests under the age of 14 are allowed to stay on the territory of the SPA until 16:00, accompanied by their parents or other persons who are the legal representatives of minors (18 years and older), who are obliged to continuously monitor the behavior of minors on the territory of the thermal complex, and compliance with the established rules of the spa center. Children aged 14 to 18 years old are allowed to stay in the SPA until 22:00 only accompanied by their parents or other persons who are the legal representatives of minors (18 years of age and older), who are required to continuously monitor the behavior of minors in the territory of the thermal complex , and compliance with the established rules of the spa center.
- Children under 3 years old can visit the thermal complex only with a special swim diaper.
- Employees of the AMBER SPA center have the right to ask for an identity card to identify the age of the visitor.
- To visit the thermal complex, you must have the clothes intended for this: swimming trunks, swimming shorts, swimwear (for women) and rubber slippers (slates, crocs). Long hair should be tied in a bun. Jewelry when visiting the baths is recommended to be removed to avoid burns.
- It is forbidden to stay in the sauna without swimming trunks, a bathing suit or the top of a swimsuit (for women).
- When visiting the thermal complex, you must comply with sanitary and hygienic requirements and take a thorough shower before visiting the spa for 3-5 minutes. After visiting the sauna, it is also necessary to use the shower before using the pool bowl and jacuzzi.
- When visiting the thermal complex, it is forbidden to use creams, strong perfumes, masks, scrubs, hair dye.
- For personal hygiene, use towels and lay them on the bench in the sanarium and the Finnish bath, in the hammam, herbal salt bath and Roman baths, use a hose to wash surfaces. After use, towels from the bath room must be removed.
- While in the sanarium and the Finnish bath, avoid contact with the surface of the heater/stove; in the hammam and herbal salt bath, avoid touching the steam generator - this can cause severe burns.
- It is forbidden to eat and drink drinks brought with you on the territory of the thermal complex and changing rooms.
- Visiting the thermal complex in a state of alcoholic, drug intoxication, as well as with the presence of a residual state of alcoholic intoxication is prohibited.
- Acts of an intimate sexual nature are prohibited in the premises of the spa.
- It is forbidden to splash water into the stone compartment and add fragrances brought with you.
- Do not cover the heater/stove with foreign objects (towels, bathing suits, etc.) - this may cause a fire.
- It is forbidden to touch, turn on, turn off and adjust any engineering and technical equipment.
- According to the Technical Regulations, the temperature in the bath cannot be changed (reduced/increased) at the request of the spa visitor. The temperature in the sauna room corresponds to the required temperature and is indicated on the information plate located in front of the entrance to the sauna.
- Features of using the thermal complex by minors (children):
18.1. The use of the territory of the thermal complex by minors is allowed only if accompanied by parents or other persons who are the legal representatives of minors who are obliged to continuously monitor the behavior of minors on the territory of the thermal complex AMBER SPA.
18.2. Responsibility for the safety and preservation of the health and life of minors in the territory of the thermal complex is solely the responsibility of the adults accompanying them.
19. Attention! Staying in a hot sauna for too long causes an increase in blood pressure and body temperature, which can be dangerous for your health. Please assess your health status before visiting the thermal complex.
In order to avoid injury and a threat to human life and health, a spa center employee may remove visitors from the thermal complex area who do not comply with the Visiting Rules.
Dear visitors, we ask you to follow these Rules, and your emotions from the rest will be only positive!